Rapier Solutions Inc. is seeking a Lead Unification Specialists to coordinate case management and family reunification services for children. The Lead Unification Specialists responsible for supervision and coordination of case management and family reunification services for children.
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science
• Clean criminal background check
• Child Abuse/ Neglect Report (CAN) or child protective services check with no adverse findings
• Coordinate case management and family reunification services UC
• Initiate and maintain direct contact with each UC and the UC’s family to efficiently advance the child’s family reunification and safe release from the facility
• In conjunction with program staff, communicate reunification updates to the UC
• Participate in case staffings with the program and field as needed to discuss reunification progress
• Facilitate the discharge of children to identified family members, authorized caregiver/custodian and document the provision of services in each UC’s case file
• Report significant incidents in accordance with policies and procedures
• Maintain the UC case file and UC Portal
Positions may be available in North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, & Indiana.
Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org