**CONTINGENT UPON AWARD***
Rapier Solutions, Inc. seeks a dedicated Human Resource Professional to provide employment assistance and program support to the U.S. Army Reserve’s Public Private Partnership (P3O) Office Program. The selected candidate HR Professional will provide employment counseling and support services to military community members. The dedicated Human Resource Professional will assist transitioning soldiers, veterans, and eligible dependents find quality and sustaining employment and promote the USAR P3O Program to private organizations, military units, and eligible members
- Provide Public Private Partnership Program Support Services in accordance with program policies and procedures
- Build and maintain relationships with industry partners and establish and maintain meaningful connections with USAR Soldiers, transitioning AC Soldiers, Eligible Veterans, dependents and unit leadership within assigned areas.
- Provide professional counseling through career guidance services, information seminars, workshops, briefings, education fairs, or websites and e-tools.
- Prepare official publications, flyers and posters and any other media related materials that highlights P3 efforts to support all U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers and dependents
- Reach out to all USAR components, units, their Commanders and USAR Soldiers within local and regional areas of assignment to ensure they are kept informed and involved on issues relevant to P3 ongoing efforts