Rapier Solutions, Inc. is a premier national Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing a range of consulting, operation, and technology service and solutions. Established in 2002, we offer Information Management (IM), Information Technology (IT) service solutions to government agencies at federal, state, & local levels and private institutions across the United States.
With over 16 years’ Department of Defense (DoD) experience, we support the U.S. Army, the U.S. Army Reserve, the U.S. Navy, over 29 Commands, providing support to over 250,000 end users.
Collaboration is the keystone of our delivery approach. We align with clients, turning engagements into long-term partnerships. Rapier Consulting: Comprises the people who work in its five operating groups: Services, Logistic Management, Financial Services, Risk Management, and Project management. They are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to help transform the government agencies. Rapier Consulting orchestrates and brings together the best of Rapier from across the organization, and has primary responsibility for building and sustaining long-term client relationships.
We are committed to providing solutions that deliver results in your industry. Rapier core business is Services, Logistic Management, Financial Services, Risk Management, and Project management. We take on the tough projects that many government agencies and industries just don’t have the in-house expertise to perform. We solve issues or implement strategies that result in resources being committed to organizations core business functions. We take your vision and make it a reality; while saving your organization valuable resources and having your project in operations on time
GSA Contract: IT 70 – GS – 35F- 1070CA
Duns No: 174399431
CCR/CAGE CODE: 34VQ9
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System; and
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems.
- ITIL Information Technology Infrastructure Library certified personnel;
- Project Management Body of Knowledge certified personnel
- DoD Directive 8570.01/8140.01 Cyberspace Workforce Management qualified staff
- 2017 Six (6) Years of “Exceptional” Consecutive CPARS ratings for IT/ IM Support
- 2016 Assisted the USARC HQ to pass the Risk Management Framework Audit
- 2014 Developed DISA SharePoint –Enterprise Applications – USAG -Fort Lee
- 2014 Implemented 995 Cisco VTC Installations across the CONUS and OCONUS for USAR
- 2013 Developed the first Corp of Engineer Annex for G6 approved and implemented by USACE
- 2012 Developed the Corp of Engineers' Infrastructure Web Portal
- 2011 Developed GSA Vehicle Management Web Portal
- 2010 Information Assurance Innovation of the Year PII Data Encryption
|517110||Wired Telecommunications Carriers|
|517210||Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)|
|517919||All Other Telecommunications|
|541410||Interior Design Services|
|541420||Industrial Design Services|
|541430||Graphic Design Services|
|541490||Other Specialized Design Services|
|541512||Computer Systems Design Services|
|541513||Computer Facilities Management Services|
|541519||Other Computer Related Services|
|541611||Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services|
|541614||Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting Services|
|541690||Other Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services|
|541990||All Other Professional,Scientific and Technical Consulting Services|
|611430||Professional and Management Development Training|
|624190||Other Individual and Family Support Training|
completed higher education
15+ years’ in Military or Government Service
Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Tier 3 clearance
in the field are IAT Level II or higher
Clear Direction, Critical Thinking, Decisive Results!
We Provide Solutions That Deliver Results In Your Industry.
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message.
LET’S DISCUSS HOW RAPIER SOLUTIONS CAN HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION.
3095 Senna Dr, Matthews, NC 28105
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.